Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

YOU

I gave you that hope all this while, never realised I could be the whore so not worthwhile Moments i spent with you meant more than LOVE, but my heart never realised the importance of your clutch I think about you night long, each hour without you seems like life without that song That song where the ANGEL beckons your stance, life is beautiful oh baby, im there catching your hand Ive lost my reason to dream or see tomorrow, life is a mockery for me and its been engulfed with sorrow Torn apart and shattered with agony alone, Im still smiling to you, but will never let you hear my Heart moan Your touch made me realise your love and purity, I crave for it till date, but know i could hurt you oh worthy Fallen in anguish and despair throughout life i have, gathering momentum to smile again, just give me time i shall be fine A picture seems to be hidden inside the walls of my heart, i looked inside, and saw it was you glowing inside there, oh baby you were my illuminated torch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment