Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

Beauty

Together we’d be in the needed night, Smoking you will be my holy might...
Might be our last coin flipped, my heart would have surely had, had it skipped...
I have been without you all the while, seemed a runner in his last mile...
It’s you who my heart calls close, you’re the reason, you’re the pain, your my rose...
Loving you would be less, holding you my love would be bliss...
I’ll care for you all night; I was never witness to figure so beautiful inside...
You’re the road to my destination, my mission and my ultimate rhythm...
Dread the moment you’re not here, you’re lover calls you back to his heart so pure...
Knock at my door to see my soul so pure; illuminating it, you’re its only cure...
Enriched with your charm and zeal, a beauty like you would deserve GOD’s kneel..

1 comment: