Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

IT ;)

That night I prayed like a pimp renting his own,
So wanting to get laid, I would actually take a loan...
I stopped my car at the side of the road,
Holy fuck was it He or She, IT din seem a whore...
500Rs Hotel ka saab, 300 gaadi ka,
My dick was so tight that it diN need a “start up”...
“IT” sat in the car; I drove like a F1 driver on circuit,
Suddenly a hand on my crotch, Was it HE or She i was like FUCK IT...
Unstrapped the Bra and slid my hand inside,
Oooo man my dick wasn’t a dick, it was a HOLY SIGHT...
Blow huff ouch, It was RED LIKE A SWELLING,
It stood as tall as a conifer in the dwelling
Fuck oh fuck IT had a dick as well,
My dick shrunk like the leech when treated unwell...
Chal Teri *** **, I hurled it out of the car,
Looked at the mirror to see a face so jhaat sa :P...
Vowed never again to rent or to stop my car,
But i took the next night again in search for my “Nastha”... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment