Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

A Dedication to my Grandfather

The day began with a nasty turn; HE seemed to be chanting the Lord’s tune...
Never before I alleged in calling God, He made it so clear that He WAS TO BE GONE...
His face was scarred with wrinkles today, a sight leaving me reckless and swayed....
Never bothered about the suffering within, it was HE the loner in a misery untrimmed....
That morning I left for my day’s routine, suddenly a call moving me to pray....
Never believed in the Lord’s might, a moment it was, I was seeking His Sight...
The afternoon that cam brought me home to see, HIM lying down without a feeling to weep....
I could feel him within me; body anguished with grief and no energy...
DADA I said, HE turned to me, leaving people flabbergasted to witness his feel...
I groped his hand as hard I could, he looked at me as if saying re build my Hold....
It felt, it felt, my tears could tell, HE was going to a place he wanted so well....
HE shook gasped and never turned to be, a soul so pure so agile and glee...
Oh moment you filled in grief within, HE was lying without a soul, but with an accomplished mission...
Come back to me one day dada, I am your Son bereaved...
With a thought so pure i promise to hold, I will make you proud tomorrow for the peace of your soul...
Don’t forget me ever, wherever you are, guide me always for me to reach that STAR....
It’s disheartening to realize your loss after you’re gone, selfish greedy I was who couldn’t help you anymore...
A mission remains in my heart today, Your name to be witnessed by the world One day...

1 comment:

  1. Dadaa s looking from heaven ... :-)
    Now he might b so happy

    ReplyDelete