Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOU - The Human Destined

Lying on a couch i take another breath, wondering if i would see tomorrow or my quest... Yesterday went by subtle and calm, today your living life on an alarm.. I questioned my self whether i would see a tomorrow, something told me God din have an answer to that and he was hollow.. Tomorrow called me saying do you wanna see me?, but with that it told me about this word named destiny.. I wonder what will happen in the next hour, perhaps the same which happened the previous hour?.. Perhaps a mother will cry for a son dead, or You will be living life on a thin thread.. Destiny might sound a mere word, but its tuning your life, infact humanity with its chords.. Live life today like no tomorrow, you've been gifted this hour so what if sorrow.. Your walk in life is judged by what you do now, prove your worth in a manner where tomorrow will also bow.. Smile this minute because the clock is ticking, ticking into the books where history is being written.. See the world around and convey a message, because its not you, but mankind, which will give you the blessing.. I help my self and others too, not to see life as a trail, but the sky so blue.. You can't jump into a world where your destiny is laid, be a lover to your self, see your heart, it has the word humanity framed.. I lie again to take another breath, phew i see atleast see tomorrow, and my own quest :-)

1 comment: