Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EMOTION

Been without you worthy, I live life like a soldier so lonely
My heart beats like a bomb tickin to explode, the impact as massive as a heartbreak when told
Its you and me under the fire burning above, il take you through oh baby im your savior oh love
Your far in a land, man i wish i saw ur face, come home oh baby you make my heart the craved
Let me take you to the land of Love, Il be the shelter, your charm and your glove
When i fall down to stand again, its your face i wish i could chain
Ahhhh you beauty so worthy and loved, be a reason for me to grab lifes most worthy clutch
I was born heartless untill you stepped in, the illuminated light englufed me with LOVE beyond a point, I think WE were written :)

No comments:

Post a Comment