Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

BELIEF

The window to my Heart was made of stone, bleeding inside i could hear it moan...
The pain triggered a story hidden; I was the one reluctant to open....
Seeing her it wept all night, never to be human or witness to such a sight...
The wound carved a deep scar; it seemed no less than a fallen star...
Stung with that face so pure, I thought it was me, her only cure...
I got a call saying she’s smiling, smiling while she lay in her coffin...
She was God’s child a known belief, He said she’s now mine and your relief...
I sighed telling him that I was born alone, next minute I was with Him and my heart glowed....
Life in heaven was like making Love again, I saw her again to shed a tear and said,
“Forgive me, i was a disease which got you here”...
She smiled to wipe my tear away, A note left behind saying I Love you always...
We were cured of LOVE within, our story so purely written...
Our message to you is as fine as your heart to US, if you’re a Lover be true and not a tarnished trust...

1 comment: