Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jaseem Khan

Jaseem Jibran shameem Ahmad Khan, aka My best friend Biker boy, is truly a man of class and courage. Defining him would surely make me run out of adjectives in the dictionary which signify courage and self dignity.

Life at times hits you hard and getting up seems a broken thought
Jaseem is the reason to a heart of stone, when down and torn He taught us how to grow
Life has left him bruised all along, but the man is a reason only on whom GOD looked upon
Lost a mother three fortnights ago, that moment gripped HIM, he could have fallen without any hope
He stood, faced and learnt the game of life, true in his belief, he grows each day with zeal and spice
My respect for him knows No bounds, because the word respect seems engulfed on me like a cloud
Life and its phases show what they can do, but the courage and worth to live is something I learnt from You
God came to me that day and said, "This boy is not ordinary, but he is my holy thread"

Love you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment