Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

FEELING

Teary eyed I opened up to see, your figure so soothingly glee...
I walked closer to touch you; it felt so unreal and untrue...
I held your hand not to feel the same, you it was I wished to frame...
You made my cry when I was alone; my soul was a mere thrown stone...
Your eyes had an answer in them, my question it was so well met...
Waited so long for a stance to see, a legacy it was so humble and neat...
You were my bible, I worshipped all along, and baby meeting you was so profound...
Touch me to feel my blood rush through, it was cold when you were oh my soul so cute...
My heart was ripped into a million pieces, joining them would give me your face I needed...

1 comment:

  1. I always wished to write freely like this to free my mind..but nvr had d guts to do so...

    ReplyDelete