Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, April 5, 2010

BETRAYAL

My flight was late that night, but my Heart brimming with excitement
I was to see you oh baby, ten fortnights finally bowed down in front of me
Touch down! Heart skipped a beat now; we were only a few metres away from each other now
Those 50 yards from you, and then out of the gate with people galore,
I don’t see you oh baby, I’m torn
Swiftly i see that hair rise high, the one engulfed me that night
But wait it was you with him, so wish i was back on my flight
I hid in the corner for you not to see me, a tear fell upon my heart like acid, baby it killed me
Why did you fake the love to me? I was a lover made by you, please don’t leave me
That guy seemed to be cuddling you each minute, knowing i would be out any minute
Agony hit me hard that night; i walked without a heart out of that sight
One last look i gave you behind, you kissed him as if waving me that last goodbye
I walked that road to be hit by a car, my heart died oh baby in your love

1 comment: