Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Question Mark ( ? )

Trembling like a ship in a storm i stand, amidst the mighty fallen hands.. No clue to me next minute oh lord, your playing a game where your only player destining my downfall.. The previous second had its share of grief, I asked him why, Why did he give us a word named relief.. The mind echoes a call to life next minute, an answer saying your doomed to live it like a racket without a grip.. I held my self knowing i was to fall, left the world behind to set up life to roll.. A feeling within describing agony and despair, saw the dictionary to see the meaning o them, i saw my picture with no head.. The Question Mark to life is the hardest truth, a solution to it would be quoting the magic book.. Tears roll down not in anguish and hate, but that question mark which decides my fate.. I asked the mirror if i stand tomorrow, it cracked into pieces fallen down with a line quoted in sorrow.. " Your Question to Your self remains unanswered my friend, untill you prove your worth not to anyone, but your self and bend".. I thought hard gazing at the pieces galore, assembled them to see a reason to a goal.. The question seemed answered that moment to me, the mark to the question was you till eradicate and not weep.. I woke up tomorrow to see a road without a question, but answers aplenty getting me going on my mission.. Remember you all reading this today, a mark to a question remains untill you stare.. Look ahead to see opportunities galore, life is kind like God, grab it and score.. :-)

1 comment: