Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Light to my heart

You've blowed me into that path of joy, I would better death and be your TROY .. Captured me like that flash of love, i'm sinking in, I wanna drown in that mug .. That mug which reflects you when seen outside, your the moment I wish to see when inside .. Gorgeous, oh beautiful you cute thing, you made me get up everytime Life would fling .. I flung open like that early morning spring to that grass so green, sprinkling shower and emotion like never ever within .. You make me write, you make me dance and you make me sing, that LOVE SONG each time I'm with you oh my asset, I'l never blink .. Never blink because you better that wonder of the world where the world wishes to see, I wish it saw you, it would shed that tear with a smile and weep .. And tell me how fortunate I am to stand and share myself with you, your so close now, I promise Il never let go .. I'm here with you baby, in that pram of joy, and guiding you till we reach heaven, our last soil .. Your the LIGHT to my HEART when I was so lone, I promise to make life that reason so pure, so known .. Known to me and you which would make US now, we'l imbibe in us a story, which would touch each human througout .. I bow down to thee with respect and emotion, thank you for giving me that reason to remember life as a necessity, and not a mission .. :)

2 comments:

  1. If its written not keeping someone in mind then it is meaningless!...Splendid work! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u r in love... the words can do more wonders..

    ReplyDelete