Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

EmoSHUN

It’s getting to me, its raping me over.

Emotion unlimited, penetrating like that circumcised boner

Entangled with hitches everywhere I go

Like a magnet it pulls be towards itself, why so?

I ran around for the answer, but lost my mind

Curbed my emotion for a while, but there it flows like that river Nile

Phases aplenty flood you with no place to run,

But only to wait for the water to subside and evaporate under that mighty sun

But the sun leaves the night for it to play its game

A game where there are wounds and blood, a game which claims

Claims the harmony and peace within,

Something telling me it’s a cycle, even though you do well, you don’t reap

I’m I being taught a fable or the reality of life by someone?

Or is it a curse, which comes traumatized, unknowingly

Nevertheless, the words ‘give up’ are seen in a dictionary

But I choose to turn a blind eye to them, and make each moment history

And here again with enthusiasm I write and rejuvenate myself,

Till the next time I’m infringed on my right to curb emotion

Told by many that emotions leak like puke when drunk and pee when you’re a baby,

But son, daughter and you, I’ll explain the paradox to thee

Emotions uncontrollable shall swing you all around,

Until you realize the dire consequence you shall face, if not, then drown

So let an emotion come in like that slut so worthy or a whore,

Do YOUR JOB and shove it off, for life would give you many opportunities to score

Score well than the man, who bedded the most women or the lady too,

Because you don’t want to be a laid back human, and let the emotion fuck you

So come out of that leash curtailing your frequency and motion

Throw aside negativity and love the NEW wordcalled " Emo’SHUN’ "

3 comments:

  1. During lockdown period I watched AAP ke aajane se . And fell in love with you. I can not check myself from watching a couple of scenes again and again. I think I have a crush of you. Hope one day we will meet .

    ReplyDelete