Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Writing your Emotions

Writing, its that tunnel to me

Granting shelter from the storm of frustration

It has its pro's and con's to many,

But its a mere habit for me, and the many lonely

Vent out that anger, that agony, that pain

Cos it all accumulates inside, blocking that vein

You will burst any moment like that dormant volcano in long,

And splurge venom on every second person singing that peaceful song

You don't know how the shackles break, and your loose to be on that rampant run breaking hearts

What triggers it? You will have an answer, but will be afraid to ask your sel!

That evil being is always hidden within,

wanting to come out and kill each human

Pleasure derived with such deeds is it?

For some Its satisfaction my friend, thy way to live it

So I write during moments of madness within me,

wanting to break free, oh wanting to break free

Its my cure to a unsound troubled mind,

Helps me recover, than living life on that suicidal blade

SO for those you need to vent out emotions and more,

WRITE not because its "cool", because its your rehab, your voice to be heard, YOUR CURE

1 comment:

  1. Exactly I feel the same thing about writing...a world of magic...

    ReplyDelete