Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stop. Stare. Come on speak now

Where you running again? To that shore who's seen tears falling like rain? .. Don't run, because your making yourself a prey for life to chew, fucking munch you like a marshmellow and swallow .. Each time you run into that perturbed tunnel, don't you see light ahead, you blind, blocked funnel .. Feel like stabbing the moment when things are good, because I'm being analy nailed each passing hour I make you realize lifehood .. Carve yourself into that pot made of clay so firm, so that an Ace pair could succumb to your pair and crumble .. Circumstances have a habit to give those moments to cherish or cry, but I'm here to change that, so make me your only circumstance so that you sigh .. Sigh in relief and breathe in peace now, so now Stop, stare. Come on speak now.. How will I know whats running in you each day, untill you tell me .. I aint That magician to capture your mindset, so reciprocate so that I ease you, cos I'm your most worthy bet ..

1 comment: