Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

!

I exclaim each time I put forth a shoulder to cry on, that don't let yourself die into my ocean of Addiction! .. My dreams aren't fulfilled, oh they aren't, thats why I'm running around completing your dreams with my magic wand! .. I'm a vehicle with the driver being me itself, going around but I always stop at that nest .. That nest where you reside and bleed at, in pain, I come to cater to your wants, with heart, mind and Limb .. I exclaim whenever I suffer and moan, Don't Be that image I saw last year, oh don't be another sin.. A sin committed by be where I give hope and more, My punishment isn't severe enough by God, but I shall strangulate both of us, and sigh! .. Don't be that speedbreaker to me oh don't, you stop me each time I wanna attain speed and each time I'd want to grope well being ... I Exclaim ONE LAST TIME for you to Live and Let Live now, for life is short so live each moment througout .. I shall correct each mistake, erase all wrong doings for you, but in return give me ME now, because I wanna fucking renew ..

1 comment: