Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Realize. Step out. EDUCATE

The darkness creeps in like a snake for its prey,

The moments dodging around like a child around clay

The keys don't seem to open my door,

But I heard a sound, a murmur and suddenly a roar

A child inside my house it seemed,

Blood dropping down below me, my heart it was, the one to bleed

I broke open the door and saw a mother hanging down the ceiling,

The CHILD saw me, with the mothers eyes looking at me, and saying

"Life dominates you with responsibilities unknown,

I had this child without knowing the father to his name

He came into this world with a hole in his heart,

I gave up oh son, take care of my son, be his cart

And take him around like a father does to his son

So that his heart heals with no surgery, but LOVE"

She broke into my house as I was away,

never knew she was watching me so close, my each step, each sway

The child was numb, hollow and blind to her mother hanging

But his tears were of blood, a sign for me to his KING

"I shall grant you far more than the pain what GOD gave your mother,

Make you a a surface to withstand Train, Bus, storm, tram and boulder"

I buried the Mother but before that I noticed a smile on her face

Thanking me for my deed, I shed a tear in grace

Today this child is the weapon to every LADY who is made through distress and pain

By every man, WHO DOES HIS JOB, LEAVES without a motherfucking trail

This child is a symbol for every woman to SELF REALIZE

So go out, EDUCATE or grant that knowledge, for we could change their life

SO BE THE CLICK AND MAXIMIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment