Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Friday, April 15, 2011

Education DID me

I have been thinking, its been forever since I wrote

Oh wait it was these exams who had me off the hook, and fucking choked

I was penetrated deep without a foreskin attached for desired friction,

The exam was my client, and me another whore, with my mouth, a suction

I got laid, hammered, and bruised till the 5th,

For 15 hours each day, my hole seemed to have widened like that hole in that cliff

Kamasutra had pity on me, so did jenna jameson,

She came up to and asked me," Are you faking the sound, or its real son" ?

On the 5th of april, 2011, my pussy sighed a for its moment of relief,

But, until an entrepreneur and an advertiser wanted to do me, on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th

My pussy told me, " I seem to be competing with the Ozone man"

I'm growing wider and larger, do some thing, tape me or I'd be an ocean with dicks sinking in like ships off sand.

Alas! The 13th was the day when I killed my client and circumcised my pimp without anasthesia,

and ran away but to know there was another hole drilled into my ass, mama mia

I went to the doctor who put it inside me, and told me it aint that big now,

On doing me I told Ive been drilled often, and now AIDS seems to have grabbed him by his "Gun"

And I reached home and knew I would heal faster, because education was my tormentor,

It did me hardcore, missionary and doggystyle, but it died yesterday, as its cock was hit with by a seizure ;)

1 comment: