Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mermaid

I sat beside the river bank,
Pondering over the notion I had
A feeling which got me to walk away,
Into your heart, Into that ocean where you lay

An ocean which gave me that reflection,
It was your picture so crisply hidden
Embedded inside like that pearl on the bed below,
You emerged out like my mermaid so elegant, so pure ..

You made me that worthy bait each time I was thrown,
And today I know for a fact that I'm owned
By You, the mermaid, sent by the ocean god,
To protect the sea from peril and be my sole guard

I swam alone until you took me to your world beneath
showed me your world, gave me oxygen each time I failed to breathe
I never saw through the water so clear ever before,
It was your clutch which made me a lover and got me near

It sounds more like a fairytale when read and heard,
My wings clipped, you made me fly like that bird
Into the sky and falling down with no emotion,
Into that nest where you lay with arms wide open ..

You were my nest and guide to that journey to life,
And gave me a reason to show the world how to let live and fight
My stance today is respected with might and belief,
OH MY MERMAID YOU SURELY DESERVE GOD'S KNEEL

5 comments: