Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Write because someone will relate and feel.

Every story has a title, every saying has a bible.. Every movie has a climax, every day there's some sex.. Every moment has its mood, but not every house hold has food.. Every monday has sad smileys, every month end has its salaries.. Every thought has an instigation, every instigation has he or she, the manipulation.. Every job has a good day, everyone has a bad day.. Every cigarette has a satisfaction, not every delivery has a c section.. Every song has a line hitting you hard, every poem has a writer in the backyard.. Every death has a tear shedding, every loner has a path he's only treading.. Every day cannot ensure happiness, every individual doesn't expect a lot of kindness.. Every politician has a corrupt mind, every country cannot be just fine.. Everytime I write I ejaculate a lot of emotion, there are times I feel elevated and times I feel shunned.. Sitting in a corner and writing, I don't know nothing lying in the beckoning.. The morning sun shall rise again on my face, ill push myself to cut a another day, another phase.. No climax to what I write, the day there's one, we'll celebrate the thought together to that sight.. The night bringing in a lot of darkness, light your lamp and walk alone, light your furnace..

1 comment: