Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Puke.

Bad phase alert, life driving on that track fogged with dirt.. Each new shirt seems the oldest I wear, tomorrow is something which looks scary, that stare.. Another episode of sleeplessness, another dose of Davai, so not bliss.. Life's events are like a season of football, shocks and glory are entwined like a con call.. Writing after long so that I don't go smoke that sutta, do you feel leashed often, do you feel like a dented kutta? Toxic in the system, toxic outside, we're all polluted more in the head, than in the lungs, scripting a demise.. So not into what I write nowadays, it's just like I stopped buying those chips because the quantity didn't coincide with the price, yes Ruffle Lays.. I should write more and shagg more of what I store, because we're captivated by moments, and it's boss being life, a whore..

No comments:

Post a Comment