Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

No title.

Sea awakening in front of me, more froth accumulating on the shore in a flurry.. I'm here to find an answer to a few questions, a common answer, a mighty surge.. What I'm I thinking about when I sleep? Why don't I look forward to a night with a peaceful streak.. Fail to understand the issue behind this catastrophe, well if it was for you, not sleeping would be a disaster packaged surprisingly.. The temple right behind where I sit, I believe I'm doing enough to Gods bit.. The shore is the dirtiest on the first high tide, where do I belong, where is that stride? .. Clueless than even before you're giving a hint during a treasure hunt, each day is adventurous, a tricky stunt.. Is my time up at my workplace, should I get cured for sleep or fucking wait? .. The answer will hit you not when you want it, but during the course of the year, so that you're not a bait.. So many regrets so many reasons to cry, but the joy lies in getting up each time, and aiming for the sky..

No comments:

Post a Comment