Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

whART of living?

Thursday evening, a rather juvenile vision of what lay ahead, as I ride home to see what's the real thread.. 'Art of Living' by Sri Ravi Shankar, I wonder whether 'Art of Chilling' by fosters could have done wonders? 100 push ups, 25 Suryanamaskars behind me, I walk to a place, where lives only come to seek peace and glee.. As I enter her house, and seat myself down, I see faces smiling, captivated by an internal frown.. Everyone wanted 'Peace of mind', everyone wanted 'Happiness Galore', I shut my eyes and asked myself, was I really here, Bhenchod? Phone off and we breath like we've committed sins, we're told to see within ourselves, to empty our dustbin.. Somehow I couldn't cope up with the pace of 'Guruji', there was a picture of him on the hills, I wanted to ask him if he used grass to seek peace.. 3 hours over and we open our eyes, emotionless I stalled, widening my eye ball.. A good feeling after long, but perhaps not the cure to my sleep, I wonder what's in store today, as I get ready to drive the noiseless jeep.. As I'm told to vomit everything what I feel, what better than another note on Facebook, to remove the thinking peel..

 Off cigarettes, non vegetarian food, masturbation and more, Chalo abhi kya kar sakte hain, two more days till I start practicing my cure..

No comments:

Post a Comment