Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Have you learnt something today?

As I listen to Anwar's prolific music, I strike a cord with my guitar, my thoughts, as I blink.. These lines make me crack open the lid to my bottle, as I get set to write a note again with full throttle.. Beautiful world, serene spells of emotion, just the way you feel, when it's winter and you apply that desired lotion.. As you walk a road with the rain shaving down, look to the sky, it's calling you, you're its crown.. Your worth is not only signified by a LO'real Paris Ad, but the want to fetch yourself a shining moment, love yourself lad.. Enriched with dark chocolate, no this isn't a copy for Bournville, but those eyes which you see in the mirror, glittering like a magical slate.. The eyes see the world and register it in your mind, have you seen the biggest spectacle, it's a mirror and you in front hey child.. Often you want to write down what you truly feel, but as you go to pen it down, there's a new thought, a new film.. Don't inspire yourself with the quotes or sayings others write with their name underneath, because that's just a push, as nothing can be more inspiring than you, yourself, just believe.. See the clock, it's ticking and taking you closer to tomorrow, don't you want to it stop, for this moment hasn't been relished like tandoori, buttered with line and masala, drool, my first thought.. As I conclude, I as usual with write a better one tomorrow, for this challenge only eradicates the grimace off my face, as I learn something from today, as I unleash my bottled sorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment