Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birthdays aate Jayenge

One year, 365 days, stories aplenty, but the memory always stays.. As I grow older, yes older each passing day, my hair just keeps getting sexier, don't you envy my say? ;) Last year showed me and prepared me for a lot, somewhere a mental clot, somewhere a battle fought.. The adventure is what makes each year write this tale, realized life's only on a mission to stain your life and make it pale.. It's an exciting living especially when you're sure to be entertained with misery or glee.. The writing never stops, and perhaps never will, because this is my peg, my pint, my high, my fucking will.. Don't let those emotions inside be it wherever you're, let it pour like the rain, when its back, as it floods, you ease out of that tar.. Much love to all those who wishes, and more love to the people who didn't, you'll are always in my prayers, just like that cigarette you smoke, and don't forget to head home without a mint.. So this year should be yet another enthralling episode, more to being health conscious, I vow to always be there for you all, love you all darlings..

No comments:

Post a Comment