Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finding myself.

Crazy? Yeah I am crazy, behind this source of emotion,

It’s your face girl, so hard to see, where you are, come see this loner?

I work out day in and out so that I release those toxins within,

Go near the cigarette, say fuck this, It aint that fascinating fiction

Come back to me; see I lie on this beach below the sand

Sinking each hour, like a heart without blood, shrinking so bad

I wrote, I write and I will write,

Not for you to like this damn note, but realize its worth, don’t get me jeopardized

In jeopardy of not seeing you forever,

See me now, I fucking quiver

Let’s go to that beach again, let’s go riding together

Damn, I’m out of thoughts, just like that pigeon without its feather

Crazy? Yeah I am crazy, behind this source of emotion,

It’s your face girl, so hard to see, where you are, come see this loner?

Do my messages go to you? Tell me, come on speak up

I don’t have all day long, read this and buck up

Im going away, going away one last time

Never to come back, or retract your head, into that merriment had we shared back then sometime?

Find all answers in another man now,

Because I’m gone to find myself, in that thick crowd

I was told to be alone, not be a loner

I will celebrate without you, because I have me, a trustworthy savior

I was crazy, but unlike my writing, I wont be no more,

The emotion within me is dry, it will unleash today, cause Il turn into a whore

And you'l see, and remember on watching me rejoice,

what you missed, my care, good bye, you left me with no choice ..

( This piece talks about how this guy cared and did eveyrhting but she never gave two fuck, she was only in her own den doing what pleased her.. Hence he decided to find himself as he had lost his identity, so he's gone searching forhimself, and will be her to her, and make her realize what she missed on)

1 comment:

  1. Woah. This was intimidating. Took me to a year back. But what can we do? Nothing. Shit happens. Time passes. Life goes on. And then somewhere down the line we forget ,no wait, just learn to block things out. Block people out. And actually start living life. -A girl who feels this boy.

    ReplyDelete