Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ethical Dream

Same place, same time, this year aint been that sublime

But unlike a dog's dick which stays stuck, nothing held me back to have sex with time

Moments came, I CAM too ;)

Life told me one thing, "Why is it difficult to love you"?

I reciprocated saying, "Fuck you, try it, and then you shall see,

In the mean time, I'l be here floating in the rough sea"

I had to swim to the shore fighting these waves alone,

No one came, only the fish watched me sail so cold

Alas, that shore, man it felt like I bought this planets most desired whore

Wet as ever, I walked that sand, but started sinking in more and more

Oh it was she pulling me, telling me Love me,

I said come later, I need to mend life, and go to my momma cos she weeps

But she pulled me in more, I looked at her, fell in and sank

Together we lived happily ever after, in that tank

Until I woke up, and my realized it was a dream I had,

My cock early morning was thick as Sunil's Mayo cheese butter franky in hand

Each day is making me want tomorrow even more,

Unlike you, who forced upon a tag, try living it the hard way, BROTHER

I cared like No one did, but Il repair faster than a mechanic's trick

And watch you pull many into your web and now,

Be the one you want to be known as, not as a tag, you'd carry between your thong. ;)

Time is running out, everyone busy dangling about

But there will be someone out there, who'll stop amidst this monotony,

And take you along !

No comments:

Post a Comment