Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You, beautiful one.

Quit Smoking, difficult, yes it is man,

Just like she lying there naked, but whats stopping you is that foreskin

Never the less, the sight makes me go away each time I see someone spark up,

But I don't know know I get reminded of the time, i'd really never start up

The nicotine was the start up, but ironically my downfall later in life,

So I'm here telling you all, its a dagger pal, a very lethal knife

Emotions will roll, so start writing for you to release the toxin,

The longer you store it within, it accumulates and eventually burns you in minutes

I find her, I find him, I find that one person to talk to,

but I'm stubborn too much, because I was told a fact too

That son, your cure is only yourself,

Hard moments will engulf you, dont escape them, don't evade

Just find the right way to sneak out, like you once did when your mother caught you with ur girl or guy ;),

And run about, or work out, because the head has a duty assigned, one being to darken the sky

And sometime you feel all alone, is it?

Just go down see the sky, and tell it, IL FUCKING FIX THIS!!!!!"

Today, I can survive without no one to me,

Its no arrogance, its the moment, apathy

Salli zindagi itni kamini kyu hain kabhi kabar,

Yeh sawal bajte rehega, tere sar mein baar baar

So do just one thing, explode but in a manner subtle and unharmed ,

Because tomorrow will be a new rise, you in a new armour,you in that place well planned

And the world will see you do the inevitable soon,

don't let moments get to you, be the weapon to those charring times, and eradicate pain, and sip the Blissful spoon

You walk alone, tomorrow you might be with someone,

But day after would script another story, so LOVE YOURSELF, BEAUTIFUL ONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment