Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This is why I can't be your Superman

Why can’t I be your Super man, why can’t I be your super man?

Did you realize why not, oh wait you’re busy doing that ugly Spider man

I wait on that bridge for you to show up,

I look like a gigolo by night, where are you, I got you donuts

I’ll baby-sit you; I’ll be a slave to your errands

Make you your desired dish, and wash the plates with my own hands

I’l pamper you like never before, more than what your vagina gets during periods

The pad being the source to pamper, it assures you on tv that its attached with wings :0

Why can’t I be your Super man, why can’t I be your super man?

Did you realize why not, oh wait you’re busy doing that ugly Spider man

WTF, that spidey, is that good?

He’s all around emitting solid sperm through his hand, and he calls himself the savior to the neighborhood?

What about the flowers I come and deliver to your window, what about me, the caretaker?

You slut, you just proved it to me, you want a dick much meatier and bigger

I did so much, so what if I was born with a small ‘pedal’ down there?

I at least ride better than, banging someone on a damn web

This is why I can’t be your superman, because you want a dick as big as Spiderman’s

My friend Jaseem could compete with that fake fucking spider,

Spitting a paradox on that part down there

That night we made love, ooo so intense, now I know why you stopped,

You wanted mine to be a great den

I measure 5.6 to his 9.7,

So what I atleast don’t shagg sperm to get myself attached to that rhythm

Why can’t I be your Super man, why can’t I be your super man?

Did you realize why not, oh wait you’re busy doing that ugly Spider man

No comments:

Post a Comment