Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, May 11, 2015

Where are you color?

Bottle standing still in front of me, the water shivering within, what's causing this tragedy? The yellow bulb above utilizing it's capacity, can see the water crying, what an apathy! The blue T shirt flutters under the fan at level 5, the bed still, the pillows crumpled like that creamie pie.. The bathroom door, half open, and tile shining, shining due to the light from a room falling nicely, falling nicely.. My feet thinking about where to place themselves, restlessness within, the body freezing and melting, a mess? .. My walls are colored, and they're emitting an energy the room needs, but the water keeps shivering like fever made me plead.. Plead to stop heating the soul inside, I'm giving out the energy, and absorbing some color of my wall.. Doing injustice to my wall, by using it's energy and letting it go, the color turns black, and the water is over.. And boom I'm up, dreaming for the first time in my life, and I get up and leave, I run, into that colorful cloud..

1 comment:

  1. I guess I did understand what you tried to convey! :) Please keep blogging! We really love you.-your fangirl. :) #karanjotwani

    ReplyDelete