Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, May 11, 2015

Ride Solo.

These years fly by, and you hope to change with them, but what if you don't, will they stay by your side? Tunes hitting my ears, the grill outside my window, shining under that sun, the grass smiling below.. It's a road alone, the road to I don't know what, but I'm riding solo, pillion is my bag, and we take off.. To places where I get answers to questions galore, deeper insights into life, the nun and a whore.. These words once spoken, come back only to you, I don't know about the rocket here, but science would justify it indeed.. Reflecting back, you track, with that sack, but nothing like lying back.. And staring into nowhere, the slow motion of the sky, the stars shining like shampooed hair dyed.. You're alone on this surface, and also once you're in heaven or hell, but here's where you can prove your mettle, do it for yourself, because they won't understand you well.. Leave them behind and run after yourself, and if you fall, kiss the ground and crawl.. You would come to yourself one day, and when you do, smile back to them and say, " Thank you, you let me go, intentionally or not, but I found myself without a doubt. There's a crazy time waiting for me you know, and I can only conquer that if I ride solo".. Do you see yourself being the best? They do. Do you see yourself being the worst? They do. They do because they're winners after losers, and winners only by virtue of taking off alone.. These emotions tie us down, just like bamboo skinned out, so loose they could fall.. E- motions are like motions, but you emit them through your eyes, look up buddy, just once that's all, they call you, the skies.. Fly alone, leave them behind, break lose, and go discover your worthy land.. Bask there, and lay down again, the stars will shine on you, because you pushed harder than you trained.. Get up and leave, answers are right there, but ride solo, because you're not meant to be shared.. #fly

3 comments:

  1. God knows how I stumbled onto this blog, but you're a pretty messed up person which only makes the writing so much better. Loved the first three lines. Captivated me 💫

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur writing is amazing....such a different style....its really captivating me...cant help but go on and read all u hv written...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hit me, thanks for writing about me lol. I have found myself riding solo and still learning more about me.

    ReplyDelete