Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, May 11, 2015

Light myself a match stick.

This bulb has illuminated the darkness tonight, it's yellow, jaundice would be nullified.. Spinning apart from my head is what's giving me that air, the fan up there, the white fan up there.. That curtain designed with leaves that smile weirdly, telling me not to be wary, because we're shaking to bring you the glee.. This couch has been exploiting it everyday, it lies stable, only to be heavily disturbed my a jumping me.. Earphones shoved in, the song singing, the beats banging, echoing a note that's chattering.. Chattering a story which the nervous system has been trying to decipher, but the answer remains unknown, for the minds peace, for the storm to not reach.. Not reach where it's supposed to, because when it destroys, It doesn't think humanly, and kills itself killing the world like a troy.. And the lights go off, the bulb fuses out, the leaves don't smile, the fan strays on, and I sit in this darkness, and light myself a match stick..

3 comments: