Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, May 11, 2015

She, the liquid to my thirst.

Left home to taste the journey, had no idea I would ever get off somewhere, always kept the head still and looked straight, but something made me drop the level by a few inches.. That something was quite where I wanted to stop, and gaze like that child would to his pop, that something was a beautiful sight, with those eyes she could be my cigarettes light.. Was I meant to assemble myself at that one place like really now, an answer that I find up above the clouds, as I take off leaving behind that destination, she stares back at me.. Being a risk taker I would jump off and run back to her, so I do just that and she cries like a queen does when she positions a heir.. And she helps me bring in more oxygen to my lungs, removing the stains of doubt I carry in chose chunks, her face melts into my soul like that ice, and she's liquid to my thirst, she's the shade I need from the sun.. Pure like the child who cries without thinking, elegant like that gown on the aisle well sparkling, the window to the inmate in jail, the eye to that dawn, she's my bail.. So you destination, you know who you are, you've finally made me stop, and look back only to you again.. So make me thirsty and make me come and drink, because you're the liquid to my thirst, you're my bling..

4 comments:

  1. He, the air to my lungs.

    Walked down the long path, with no destination, no desire to know, following my instincts as they led me down this journey. A soft breeze blew, and my head gazed up. Breath shortened and beats began to race, an exuberant experience towards a sight no one could describe. Silence was amidst..but there was something more...something different...a face ever so brooding, with a curve of the lips that could have very well been a mask. A facade behind the true soul, the true identity. Composure was needed, and a shift was again felt. As I take off leaving, I take a risk. The mind stops, but the body turns, not abiding under the control....he stares back at me...those eyes. Deep, and deeper, they go..brown...black...no one knows, acting like a beacon to my darkness, acting like hope to my actions. Pure, when the first rain falls, he's become my addiction..no string is attached...no exchange is given...but a mutual understanding is present....an unknown, unspoken feeling. The wind blows again, softly spreading between us, a touch...leaving, I find myself out of breath...he had become it, because you're the oxygen to my lungs, you're my bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if this came across as being weird, that was not my aim!! I hardly knew you were an actor before reading your blogs, I just truly enjoyed the title of the blog while searching and decided to give it a read. You are very deep and thoughtful, and as a tribute I tried to style my writing in a similar way....but I am still confused about you. Your writing is so different than your actual character, so much depth, and thoughts go in....interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour it and feel like heaven that sacred thing will last forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have a depth that vry few possess n still fewer acknowledge....m rly loving ur posts

    ReplyDelete