Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

...


Where you goin? I'm here, wait back to see my face one last time.
Or you'l be lonely each day n waiting for the night to loosen your spine .
I can't understand what it felt within,
why was I riding with no horse and no rhythm ..
Things were good all this while,
your face is all I saw with a another man ..
Aarghh wish I could chop my head into pieces aplenty,
life you unkind whore you left me sitting here on the sand with my soul so lonely ..
I come into that house to see your face shine look at me
but I leave thinking is it really me? ..
Yea its my fault that I think so much
that now m a stranded slut with noone to pick me as such ..
Your eyes tell me a story that your faking all you have in you,
your actions prove to me that you love me, oh you really do ..
Fuck this emotion which has gotten me into the garbage bin,
Even when I'm thrown I lie there like a bloody sin ..
This rush o emotion in me nor to cry or feel a thing
when will it end I wonder, or will it go on like a story with no name given ..
I'm going away to find that answer to life and much more now,
no looking back or Il see your face with tears o blood pouring from each pore ..
Wait for me one day Il be back with a smile n soul,
I walk alone oh baby,
on that beach I just walk alone ..

2 comments: