Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

(CON)flict Vanquished

I sit again to write another of these down,
bliss or agony, both wanting to get crowned..
Upon that mind that heart and me as a whole,
conflict said, "haha bliss you lie stranded somewhere alone"
..
It was a battle being fought in the court, my heart,
the mind saying bro let life loose and pedal..
Can't sleep, can't cry, can't find that joy,
but I can smile, I can feel, each moment so mine..
I know your confused reading this line which I wrote,
perhaps sort that conflict within you,
u shall get sailin on that joyous boat..

And rail into that ocean where the tides lash you over
, but drag you to an island where your worth was its only treasure ..

No comments:

Post a Comment