Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

T(RUST) ?

Never knew its gonna be so hard to live life this way,
you turned me into an idol, but made o clay ..

For me to give into the forces you put forth,
my feelings were left torn, wasted like caught dope ..

I couldn't tell what it felt like having you so close to me that night,
life never told me your coming or else I would have been prepared for that fight ..

That fight in my heart between emotions infinite,
pristine, elegant once defined my feelings for the world to be seen ..

Its not that I don't trust you girl,
its more like my head is the culprit which twists n curls ..

Bloody curls into a puzzle left unsolved by the GOD o love,
but we could solve it baby since we have HIS blood, we have HIS blood ..

I can't think, I can't fly I can't shape into what others want,
so I wonder whether its Trust or RUST engulfing Us in our holy Want ..

That want o being One n not you n me for long
lets live each day now, for life never gave lessons on how to fight ..

I will still wait there and watch you walk by,
and see where does the clock stop ..

But I fear getting dismantled in the time coming,
Lets kiss each other one last time for each others picture might be fading ..

No comments:

Post a Comment