Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Once Mine !



My floor is wet with those tears of pain
, I see with Him cuddling up close within..

Gave you love oh you beautiful thing,
but was left stranded like that one bowling pin..

I hang now like that leaf on the branch,
with holes galore, beckoning my ugly stance..

You were the road to that illuminated vision,
it was none other than your heart where I lay hidden ..

Connected to you like that network of joy,
but now Im a mere broken toy ..

The next time I ever say that you were mine,
shoot me down just like another murderer in line ..

I sigh alas seeing you rejoice with him,
I smile looking at you being up there n sing..

I gave up oh MY cute thing with no hope or sight,
just told myself that I wasn't able to love you so tight ..

I fade away like that cigarette puffed each time,
you were my tobacco, my addiction, oh you WERE ONCE MINE ..

1 comment: