Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keep posting

Post it, publish it,
don't you want to make your stuff worth it?

You maybe called a "show off", or that flaunting dick,
keep showing, til they adore you with each like click

You will have that one like if you're not fake,
your sweetheart out of all, will share you on hers too
And call you and tell you, "Baby, I love you"

I wonder how is it to be in a relationship,
do you stay afloat, or do you sink like a doomed pirate ship?

Keep posting your thoughts on pen and paper,
but technology made you own a blog, and claim a post to your name, you winner







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to be the first one to comment! You're not fake 'I love you' <3
    I'm going to create a blog of my own now! You're a gem, you're a treasure, you shine Karan!
    :)
    -your fangirl. :) #karanjotwani

    ReplyDelete