Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Leave the adult behind, CHILD.

You're down, you're scratched,
Why do you want everything to be a snatch?
The waiting game is always fruitful girl,
Don't want so much, you'll burn..

Burn brighter than the sun at noon,
Life's a boat, the shore's in sight, you'd be there soon.
Get off! Are you leaving something behind?
Oh yes, your past, it's good, it got you choked and entwined..

Cut the roap, let the boat glide,
The sea has its perils, let the 'boat' and them coincide.
Life left behind, you're on shore,
Off with those tags, bore, chor, whore...

YOUniverse calling, start walking forward,
Look up, because the sand will start pulling you downward.
You're there, can you see me standing?
I'm smiling, why you panting?

Run, you were an athlete so neat,
Walking is for the adult, cut loose, striptease.
Don't ask me where was I,
I was waiting right there, but your eyes were shut, was it a teary sty?

Can you see me clearly, can you see me now?
I'm right here, touch me, you're safe in my tow.
Open those eyes, see yourself queen,
The word ugly feels dismal when asscociated with you, you're clean..

Yesterday you were at the oceam, braving a storm,
I came along, threw you off balance, dirty song.
Hi, little one, you don't need to shine like that tile,
Just, leave that adult behind, child..

Go back to when you owned the world,
Toys, gardens, you, chiseled and curled.
Stand to demolish, stand to bury history,
You're associated to power, cut the agaonizing rope, you'll be the face to glee..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways.I think this is engaging and eye-opening material.Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. 남자 성인용품

    ReplyDelete