Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's her, it's HER #HeSaid

Love, just 4 letters, but an ocean of emotions come together making it, haven't written on it in a while, so today let's have that love hymen to slit.. They're catching each others hands, they're looking into those eyes, they come closer than ever, they exchange the pleasant sighs.. Hand in hand, the eyes lock into each other, they're just an inch away, that breadth feels heavier than ever.. Can you see her in those eyes? Does she complete your world? Will she love you always? WILL YOU ever be able to be together? All these assure that you're in Love, yes I am too, with a girl I cannot be with.. She's beautiful, she's adorable, she's all I will have till grow old and am partially audible.. She's lamp to empty road, she's the thread to the kite above, she's the pacemaker to the heart, she's the ball in that tender glove.. She fills the heart's cylinder, she tranports me into peace, she destroys that bad emotion, she's my soul's noble key.. She's everything I want, but yet nothing of her is what I can be granted, she's all I need each day, and still I have to pray and pray.. Her face is full of energy, emitting a unique light, but she's non existent now, she's the reason I'm a rugged flight.. I loved her for years, she tore me time after time, but even when I have myself today, her absence leaves me hollow inside.. Wherever you are, wherever you will be, just remember only a thing, that you willl never be loved this thickly.. For all what happened, for life to take such a transition, you're where you are, and me ongoing with my mission.. Whoever I meet, wherever I go, your face will follow, your face will follow.. Glow each day, I pray for the ambiance around you to be marvelous, outshine the world, give justice to the word glamorous.. Shine like a star, win like a champion, I love you and will always do.. #HeSaid

4 comments:

  1. It's not breadth.. It's breath :)

    It's astonishing, how deep your thoughts flow when you think of someone that has hurt you.

    But love isn't about give and take, it's about an understanding. An understanding that no matter how lost you're, she'll be there beside you.
    I hope you find someone like that :)

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. #touched...yeahh that's the word...eyes filled with tears.?!.yess that happened just now......
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karan love is the most wonderful feeling..and the blessed are the ones who have felt true love..no matter if you can't have that person for life..just be happy that u felt true love..coz that is really rare in this hypocritic world where money is the first love..

    Loving your role in KYY S2:)

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of manan ky2
    ...sry but this is ur blog but great words ...

    ReplyDelete