Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Over

Never been in such a fix, it opened up to something called ‘Life’s Ditch’,

Condensed emotions seem to rain down; I was helpless, I staring down the road like a mere clown

You were the battery and me the generator, together we could have delivered light to many cratered

Somewhere, some point we went wrong, destined perhaps? I don’t know where do I head with this song?

Trembling insights to the moments we shared, I know for a fact that I genuinely cared,

Kept a watch on your doings, and your next step, was always the talk when low that got you pepped

Tormented thoughts define the soul within, I sinned, I sinned on purpose for you to move in rhythm

Writing this doesn’t feel real good you know, oh that time different, I loved being the arrow to your bow

Words lie today, and so do people, it’s the call of life, let’s fly like that eagle

And soar high above once again, but you in another sky, with another at some nest

Back to work, I’ll keep writing to us all life, but I know for a fact that ive been split into a zillion portions by that lethal knife

No comments:

Post a Comment