Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gone to come Back

I rode down the lane in hunt of that box,
one which opened to that worthy watch..
That watch which had in it ticking that hand,
which kept spinning like life was a one night stand...
That box lay near the corner of a creek,
beside it I saw a figure resting so unique..
That figure rose high up and way above,
into the sky so dark leaving my heart like an wingless dove..
"Follow me, come, and feel those moments again "",
that voice echoed whilest it went higher n gone..
That box still lay with a glow inside,
opened it to see that heart so deprived..
Deprived of that face it wanted and craved for,
I was gripped seeing it weep like a heart never before..
I picked that heart and astonishingly saw,
your picture inside with me in your arms..
A tear rolled down upon and fell on it,
it moaned in grief like a spirit perished..
"Don't weep oh beauty, your heart is with me,
I will keep it close till beckons eternity"..
It looked at me and it was You inside,
emotion hit me, I knew my heart was your domicile..
I took it home n slept beside it,
it glowed with that charm when I saw you excited..
Excited with me and you only under that sky so beautiful,
I wish I came back to you each night each day..
I got the the next morning to see that box disappear somewhere,
God it was who had it, and he made me his slave..
I serve him today without a face insight
my duty to myself is the prime need for you to be right..
But deep down there I feel you within,
like the beat to my heart and its only mission..

2 comments:

  1. Fighting wth God is more like fighting wth ur inner self..we r reflection f him

    ReplyDelete