Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Your MOTHER. Your LIVING

You were in that womb years ago, which made HER smile and live for a reason so
You stepped outside into a world so pure, it was SHE who gave you that feeling, SHE is your cure A 6 letter word defining GOD today, something telling me HE bowed to HER each day
A reason for you to smile and believe, SHE never complained, SHE always stood standing there like that need
A need so worthy, bettering that prime necessity, SHE held your hand each time you felt uneasy
Those tender hands which held us close, those moments of childhood, HER face like that rose "Mom, give me my stuff, Im getting late", these words are fulfilled before you even said them, We step into a world meeting independence today, don't leave her stranded with displeasure and dismay
Jubiliant, charming, affectionate, worthy, beautiful are words heard, Open the dictionary to see their meaning, you shall see HER standing their with your picture in heart unblurred
Respect is what made us celebrate this day, give her that joy which for which she always craved Mom I love you this is our dedication to you, my words were never so pure in life, but your WORTH made them sound so agile and so true
You kiss me good night even before the work is done, but I look to you till you rest your head on that pillow and sleep
GOD cam down to me that day, "Make her proud, make her your reason to the world today" SHE made me stand, SHE made me talk and SHE made me say, "Respect the human beside you, he is born of a mother who awaits him/her that day"
To the world I plead with my words so numb, Kiss your mother on readin this because Life was only ONE, She has battled life to make us what we are this hour, I SALUTE ALL YOU MOTHERS with that emotion deep down there encarved - kJ

No comments:

Post a Comment