Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, January 9, 2012

Pick me up!

Little stupid things that happened over that period,
It was graceful even though we din last till death

Breathing got heavy with the rain pouring hard,
Like a dick cut off and left to get charred

Communication was the essence, but we were left to evade it,
That face I only saw in an imagination well lit

Decisive, life got and I somewhere read this day,
Today you're somewhere, as of me, I can me moulded like clay

Quit playing these games come on, when I told you once, Just fucking Move on
Don't tell me to understand you and how it feels,
Just because I don't show, doesn't mean I don't shed when I kneel

You said those words which were the arrow that cut me through,
I'm dead today, but somehow my heart still beats for you

Emotion like i said, is hard in me baby,
You got me wanting you more, oh you got me insane and so crazy

But those 3 words come back to haunt and hit you right on the face,
LIFE GOES ON, and like a slut I wait for you to pick me up and race ..

1 comment: