Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An empty Beach


In times we had each other,
I wrote for a reason with a different vigour

The beach at night as beautiful it looked under the moon,
Doesn't shine anymore, I turned into my own goon

We made new friends on our side each day,
I was stuck in the sand again, chained and I wanted to say,

"Why did you go baby, why did you change so fast,
The time we had has lost its might, its fucking class"

The world outside stayed aloof to what went on,
We met secretly and I keep wanting you more

I'm pushing you away each time you come near,
Understand me, I'm fighting a WAR within, it has become my agonizing fear

Our story should die, die once and for all,
I want you so bad, but I want you away for your souls cure

I'm not the guy you should twist and change your lifes motives,
You say I'd keep you happy, read me again, I'd cage you till eternity

Cannot share you with another man or another one,
I wish I had an option to lift that gun

And go to the beach, the isolated one,
Empty it all and lie under the puddled Blood

Bury me alive for the sins I did,
But remember me someday, You were the one I LOVED with no limit

People work out, people don't,
WE could have, but my head was the weapon why I'll die alone in that cyclone..



No comments:

Post a Comment