Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Monday, August 9, 2010

LOVER OR L(OVER) ?

The beach is that place where I kissed ur shore,
You worthy snatch so beautiful, life took me to that lonely door ..

It opened to a place where the word serenity defined a face,
Baby it was you, on that chair with that face so graceI came close

I could smell that feeling we were engulfed in that night
Touched u with that palm, your face dropped like an empty gun
Holy might, that red river flowing across your face it was
I picked you up to see you open ur eyes at once

"What took you so long oh beloved, I waited so long,
Din see you coming through that window, I smashed my face, now it lies torn"
I shrunk with that feeling on seeing her bleed with no respite
Cursed my words on telling her Im gone for life that feeling ripped me tonight

"I went to the place where we both kissed life together oh baby
that beach, that shore, that stance where my heart found its need so greedy
"Your my habit to live life this way now, been lying down alone in long oh in real long girl
I told you Love is that word which I fear the most,
IT GOT ME TO SIT OUTSIDE UR GRAVE AND SEE YOU DECOMPOSE

Mankind is a slave and the heart the battelfield today
Emotion, feelin and living constitute that moment defining glory or agony well swayed

LOVE, that ADDICTION. A cure or a gun?
The question beckoned us all, before we dug that grave, without a feeling to be numb
I have heard about tales in life, for there is a lover born in each seed
Slave? Murderer?Peace?! They get me searching for that weeping key

That key opening to the mine below,
with richness galore at stake
The Epicenter, Yes that HEART breathing life with broken hope and waiting for itself to break?

How deep that meaning, how massive that jolt could it be for that broken heart lying lone
COME INTO LIFE NOT AS A NEED TO FULFILL, BUT SURELY AS THAT REASON FOR THAT HEART NOT TO MOAN .. !

1 comment: