Search This Blog

Hey Human, read na!

There's always a leakage, how about an emotion?


Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Road To Love

Walking down the road so pale, I looked behind to see those footprints fade.. The road to a place where i would find solace, turned to me and said, " this aint your road son to the search for that face".. Gripped with fate i walked around, something telling me she lay in the coffin so cold.. I walked the beach without hope and stand, greeted with the waves, I so wish i was them and never came back.. Life is bliss to me i realized that night, but the next moment I was craving for you, oh my only strive.. You pushed me through life down n thin, never knew i would live life like a thrown lid lying in the sea within.. The lid was the opening to a face so pure, i stood close to the sea and could hear the waves echo.. "Lets show him her face or he shall perish, she was his grip his hold n his only fetish".. I saw a figure in the dark night emerge, IT WAS YOU MY LOVE I FOUND WITH ONLY A FACE AND NO CLUTCH.. The waves mumbled a word i could hear now, " There she is son, your love, your grip and your shining cloud.. She came here with a picture in her hand last night, it was You held in her hand, she din seem fine nor her plight.. She asked us to take her away far afar from you, The last thing she said was that SHE LOVED YOU".. I wept n cried to see her dead and swollen, i asked the waves if i could take her to a place, yes heaven.. The last time i picked her up she was smiling and glee, today she lay in my arms yet SMILING but without a feeling to weep.. I dug a grave to put her to rest, Looked up to God and asked him why did you be a pest? A tear fell upon her heart, it opened up showing me a picture, it was me she held that day when we made a start.. I heard her say a word before i buried her within, " baby your arms today feel the same as that night, promise to love me till you breathe your last".. Down there she lay within the mud, i smiled looking at God telling him you can't snatch her from me neither her trust.. I buried myself beside her coffin in glee, the word LOVE never seemed worthy ever, it made HIM WEEP..

1 comment: